Zotero allows you to create bibliographies (in any bibliographic style) in two ways.
Way One: Using Zotero's In-text Citation Function. If you have added in-text citations into your document via Zotero.
- Within your word processor (Google Docs or Microsoft Word) place your cursor where you would like your bibliography.
- Select the Zotero menu and then select Add/Edit Bibliography.
- Your in-text citations will be added in bibliography form where you have placed your cursor.
Way Two: Drag and drop resources from Zotero.
- Within Zotero, select a source or collection, right-click and select Create Bibliography from Items...
- A screen will pop up with a set of options. Select the following:
- Citation Style: Your citation style
- Output Mode: Bibliography
- Output Method: Copy to Clipboard
- Then, place your cursor where you would like your bibliography and paste. Zotero will automatically create an alphabetized, formatted bibliography