Skip to main content
PDF of library map, formatted for printing (double-sided recommended for proper orientation and fold-over capability)
The library has 48 computers scattered throughout the library on all floors. Wireless is available in the library building
- 1 "Quick search" computer, first floor (no MS Office or lab software)
- 23 computers confiured with the same software as computers in Schertz computer lab, throughout the building
- 23 computers in library computer lab
- 1 instructor computer in library computer lab
- Quick Search Computer
- A computer located to the right of the circulation desk is always logged into the library's catalog.
- Library Lab
- A 23-station lab is located on the first floor near the reference room. When a class is not scheduled for the lab, these computers are available for students.
- The library has one MAC located in the NewsNook area to the left of the circulation desk.
- Network Ports
- The library has eight network ports for personal laptop computers that have network cards. These ports are in the reference room and in the stack areas of the second and third floors. Network cards may be purchased from the Goshen College bookstore.
- Photocopiers / Scanners
Group Study Rooms
Updated 24-Jun-2011 SWH 03-Jul-2013 FH