First, try these tips ...
- Identify a key book or author for your theory
- Search for the book or author in one of the databases to the left or you can try our search everything search below.
If you are still having trouble (too many results or irrelevant results) ...
- Use the advanced search and search for your book or author in the title or subject fields.
- If you are using the search everything search, make sure you sort by relevance only. (on the results screen, this option is at the top and to the left.
- Request the article from another library using interlibrary loan.