To download EBSCO ebooks on your computer you will need the following:
Next, authorize Adobe Digital Editions with your Adobe ID.
- When you open Adobe Digital Editions you will be asked immediately to authroize your computer.
- If you do not do this when initially installing Adobe Digital Editions, do the following:
- Open Adobe Digital Editions
- In the upper left hand corner, select Help, then Authorize Computer...
- Select Adobe ID as your "eBook Vendor", then insert your Adobe ID and password
Finally, let's download some books!
- Open a web browser
- Go to the Good Library website http://library.goshen.edu, then go to EBSCO under Popular Links or Popular Databases
- Select eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Search for a book of your interest, then select Download (Offline)
- You will be prompted to sign in to your My EBSCOhost account, do so now.
- Select Checkout & Download. You will be able to have the book on your iPad for 7 days.
- A new window will open asking you to either Open or Save the file. Open the file with Adobe Digital Editions.
- Adobe Digital Editions will open with the newly downloaded title. You will be able to read now or later.