What is it?
Students, faculty, and staff from any library participating in the Academic Libraries of Indiana consortium (ALI) may borrow books from any other participating library. See ALI Libraries for a complete list of lending libraries.
Instructions for Goshen College community
- Bring your Goshen College ID card to the circulation desk at the Good Library.
- Complete an ALI application form.
- You will be given an ALI card, which you show at the library where you wish to borrow books.
- Library privileges and loan periods are determined by the library you are visiting and may vary from those at the Good Library.
Instructions for visitors from a participating ALI library
- To obtain a borrower's card at Goshen College, apply in person at the circulation desk of the Good Library.
- Present the ALI card you obtained from your home institution's library and a picture ID.
- Complete the form provided and check out materials.
- Pick up your card in person on your next visit to the Good Library.
- Check Good Library for hours of operation.
For more information about reciprocal borrowing, please contact Library Circulation Manager Ruth Hochstetler.