1. Put in the title of the book followed by the author's name into the Goshen College Good Library catalog search box to the right. (Note: this is the same search box that is in the middle of the screen on the library's homepage.)
Search tips if you are stuck
2. Once you get your search results, on the left side, under "Format", click on Article/Chapter .
IF you are getting too many results, you might want to use EBSCO.
1. On the library homepage, click on the "EBSCO" link in the "Popular Links" section
2. Select the following two databases ... ERIC and MLA International Bibliography.
3. Now, search again for your book. Rememeber, to put quotes around the title of your book!
Search for an item at Good Library: