WHAT IS THE INVISIBLE WEB?
Do you have the idea that you can locate anything on the web using Google or Bing? As powerful as these search engines are, they do not search everything on the web.
Less than 10% of the web is indexed by search engines. The remaining 90% of web content is what we call the invisible web. Use the resources identified in this guide to delve into the invisible web.
THE INVISIBLE WEB
(Only SOME of the Invisible Web [grey box] material is available via GC databases and sites listed on this guide.)
Data from P. Gil, "What is the invisible web?" Dec. 2010. Schematic by N. Tann, Goshen College, March 2011.